Terms of Service
Effective date: 05/07/2021 10:05:23
Welcome to hashtagmark.
This is an agreement which applies between hashtagmark users and us. By using our tools or reading our posts, means you agree to our terms of service.
If you don’t agree to be bound by the terms and condition, better to stop using the hashtagmark.
All contents such as images, text, videos, information and etc, which posted on hashtagmark are only for informational purposes.
So all contents and our brand are owned and controlled by Hashtagmark and they are protected by copyright law.
You are agreeing not to use or display our properties without Hashtagmark’s written permission.
By accessing this website, accessible from https://hashtagmark.com/, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of the website and you agree that you are responsible for complying with all applicable local laws.
If you do not agree to any of these terms, access to this site is prohibited. As we mentioned before the content of this website is protected by copyright and trademark law.
All content on the Hashtagmark website is "as is". The hashtags have no guarantee, it can be explicit or implicit, so it disclaims all other guarantees.
In addition, the Hashtagmark does not comment on the accuracy or reliability of the use of the content of its website or other related content or sites linked to this website.
3. Connect with Social Medias
The Hashtagmark is in no way affiliated with or sponsored by Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok or their third party partners.
- The hashtagmark is not intended to tarnish the any social medias logo.
- The Hashtagmark works completely separately from social medias.
- Hashtagmark operates completely separately from Instagram.
- Hashtgmark is not trying to capitalize Instagram's reputation.
- The similarities between the Hashtagmark and Social Medias do not make sense. These domain and brand names belong to completely different companies.
4. Account terms
- You must be 13 years of age or older to use this service.
- You must be human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not allowed.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other requested information to complete the registration process.
- Your login can only be used by one person - Multiple logins are not allowed. You can create a separate login for any number of people your app allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Hashtagmark does not and will not be liable for damages resulting from non-compliance with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all published content and activities performed in your account (even when the content is published by others who have accounts under your account).
- An individual or legal entity cannot have more than one test account.
- You may not use this service for illegal or unauthorized purposes. You must not violate the laws of your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, copyright or trademark laws) when using this service.